A better night's rest is just a click away!
What you'll get:
- A customised sleep plan that has been written specifically for your little one, this will cover bedtime, night wakings, naptimes, sickness and teething
- Help and guidance in implementing your sleep training technique, that's right I will be there with you each step of the way!
- Once your little one is asleep I will leave you to catch up on rest too.
- I will be available via phone out to 3 hours.
- 3 weeks of email support.
- A final email at the of the 3 weeks outlining your next sleep transition, Travel, Sickness, and Teething Guides.
PLEASE NOTE EMAILS are to be initiated by the client, emails will be answered within 24hrs Monday - Friday not on weekends.
These consults are best suited for little one's still in a cot.
Once you have confirmed payment you will be sent a booking link along with a questionnaire to be filled out - please check your junk spam folder for the questionnaire.
⭐ 500+ Happy Parents Now Sleeping
💤 Qualified Sleep Specialist
❤️ Loved by Babies and Toddlers
💻 Home of Online Sleep Help
Please read over the following agreement and Check the box to confirm you have read and understood the conditions stated below.
By checking the box, you acknowledge that I will provide you with a plan that is as gentle as possible and allows you to stay with your child if preferred, but that crying cannot be prevented if your child's emotional response to a change in his/her sleep process is to cry. I will provide you with options to soothe, comfort, reassure and support your child, but please understand that crying is a symptom of frustration, confusion, and often fatigue, and as such may not be prevented.
YOUR COMMITMENT AS MY CLIENT:
- Be open and honest. Don’t waste your money! I can’t help if I don’t know about something.
- if you choose not to follow all or part of the information, pattern or guide contained within your sleep plan, then you may not get the results that you are looking for.
- Use your time well. Your package allows us adequate time to make a noticeable improvement in your child’s sleep, but only if you communicate regularly and to the best of your ability.
- Commit to the plan. It works! Have faith that what we’ve agreed upon will work, and stick to it long enough to see the result. (If you don't follow ALL of the plans you can't expect to achieve full results).
- Ask lots of questions! I can’t throw everything I know at you in one consultation. Ask questions as they come up for you throughout the process.
- Keep me in the game! Silence is hard on a coach! I will assume no news is good news; if things aren’t going well, check-in early with an email so I can help!
MY COMMITMENT AS YOUR COACH:
- To put your child first. Our entire plan will be created to benefit your child. I will never ask you to do anything you aren’t comfortable with doing, however, I will ask you to make changes, and I will educate you on how your decisions and actions impact your child’s sleep.
- Please understand that I can provide you with a plan with multiple options, but that if you don't want to do any of the steps required to initiate change that a refund will not be offered, as I have indeed provided you with my time and expert knowledge as promised.
- To be available to you for our appointments. I avoid rescheduling our calls because I know what it’s like to be anxious for support. In return, I hope that my clients will stick to our arrangements as well, out of respect for the other families that I work with.
- To be patient. I know you’re sleep-deprived and you’re doing the best you can. I don’t judge any of your decisions up to this point, and I respect you for investing in your child’s sleep health.
- To support you the best I can. Implementing change is hard! I’m here if you need to vent, cry or talk something through.
- To abide by the follow-up guidelines that I’ve provided to you. We will mutually schedule our phone calls and I will reply to your emails within 24 hours during the business week (see follow-up guideline document provided during our consult).
- The sleep plan has been written for your child and is based on the information you have provided me, sharing of this sleep plan with others is against copyright laws.
- I will continue to help you past your support period if a slower approach is needed, there will be no extra charge for this. I want your little one to be as consistent as possible by the time we say goodbye.
I understand that as parents things can pop up that are out of your control if you need to move your consultation please provided me with 48 hours notice. I will do my best to find you another date/time as quickly as I can. I would prefer to be contacted via email, please. [email protected]
My Services Are Not Medical Advice. The advice you receive from me is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. My advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques described in your sleep plan. Reliance on any information provided by Vanessa Anderson, Sleep Right Sleep Tight, is solely at your own risk.
Whilst I appreciate that sleep training isn't for everyone if you aren't happy with the solutions I provide for you and you don't wish to follow through a partial refund will be provided, as I have provided you with a sleep plan and my knowledge. You will be entitled to a refund of $100
EXCLUSION/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Vanessa Anderson does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Vanessa Anderson’s liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Vanessa Anderson, and in no event will Vanessa Anderson be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages.
I have read and understood the commitments outlined above and checking the box below agree to the terms of this agreement.